Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
S N S N is offline

Default How to Add blank page after every mail merge letter

I have a 11 page letter which I want to send to about a 100 different
people. I am storing the addresses of all the 100 contacts in a word file
and am using mail merge to generate the 100 copies of the letter addresses
to each of the 100 contacts.
However, when I send the new mail merge document to print (duplex printing
on both side of page), it prints the first page of the second letter pn the
back side of the 11 page of the first letter. I dont want this to happen.
Further if I add a blank page in my letter as the 12th page, the total page
count in the footer shows the count as 12 whereas there are only 11 pages
available and hence is incorrect.
What I want is that the footer should show the total pages as 11, and after
the 11th page the printed document should keep te 12th page as blank
automatically. The first page of the next mail merger letter (to the second
recipient and so on), should start from a fresh page and not print at the
back side of the 11th printed page (when duplex printing has been selected).

Kindly help.