Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
David Cardinale David Cardinale is offline

Default How do I determine if an entire cell is selected vs...

Hello,

I am trying to figure out how I can programatically determine if an entire
cell has been selected (by the user clicking on the border around the cell)
as opposed to simply having the cursor in the cell. I've tried everything I
can think of with Word.Selection but can't find any differences.

My problem is that I am inserting bookmarks into the cell, but whenever the
entire cell is selected, Word's formatting character for the cell ends up
within the bookmark and I need to prevent this.

Thank you.

David