Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default Task pane

As Terry says, run the macro in the add-in, then uninstall it. The reason it
triggers the warning is that the MVPs who created the add-in didn't realize
that the document they were basing it on was a mail merge main document.

http://word.mvps.org

"Terry Farrell" wrote in message
By uninstalling the Add-in as Suzanne said.

Terry

"Zach" wrote in message
Suzanne S. Barnhill wrote:
Well, you can't "remove" the task pane, but assuming you are talking
about Word 2002 or 2003 and the task pane you want to nobble is the
Getting Started pane, see
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Customizat...owTaskPane.htm. Note that in
Word 2003 with the latest SPs applied, this will generate a SQL warning,
but once you have used the add-in, which edits the Registry, you can
uninstall it.

How do I remove the SQL warning? I cannot find a reference in "programs
and features".

Zach