Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Seth Oriath[_2_] Seth Oriath[_2_] is offline

Default Mail merge only uses odd number records

Yes, you were right! I snuck one in and didn't realize it. Thanks! :-)

"Peter Jamieson" wrote:

You probably have a { NEXT } field ( Next record field in your mail
merge main document that should not be there.

--
Peter Jamieson
http://tips.pjmsn.me.uk

"Seth Oriath" Seth wrote in message
I'm trying to set up a directory, and when I merge to a new document, the
directory only lists the odd numbered records and leaves out the even
numbered ones completely. Am I missing something, a setting somewhere in
either Excel or Word that sets this off?

I'm using Office 2003, by the way.