Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default transfering Publisher to Word

Hi APB,

Having the separate items can be a good thing in this case, in case you need to relocate or modify the items

When you used the 'Select Mutliple Objects' tool (which grabs all of the items so you can group them together) did all of the pieces
show up in the dialog box for you to use the [Select all] button?
If not, then before opening the document in Word, use
Tools=Options=Edit
to set the "Insert/Paste Pictures" setting to 'in front of text'
then try using the steps again.

===============
"apb" wrote in message ...
Dear Bob,

Thanks for your advice. I tried what you suggested but it comes up in Word
as ten seperate items. I can get these items on the page but the tools in
Word cann't reorganise the items back to the original letterhead.
Anything else I could try?

Thanks,
apb
--