Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Sylvia M Sylvia M is offline

Default numbering on shorter pages

Yesss!
Thank you!

Can I make the numbering invisible on the blank pages inserted between
some parts to make next part title on odd side?
I want the numbering to be continuous and included, but just not be
visible on those few pages.

Sylvia M.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
On the Layout tab of Page Setup, increase the footer margin.

http://word.mvps.org

"Sylvia M" wrote in message
On MS Word 2003, I am formatting a 5.5 x 8.5 book.
How can I get the page numbers to come in at 7.75?
I tried bringing the bottom 'margin' up to 8.5, but
the numbers still come in at 10.5 on the 11" vertical page.
Actually I've tried a lot of things!
Footers also seem to want to hit the bottom 1/2 or inch of the 11
available.
Landscape for 2 pages isn't an option, because I may go for a 6 x 9
format.

How to number so that they show within the 8.5 space on a 'sheet'?

TIA!

Sylvia M.