Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Default Mail Merge Images from Access DB

You will need not the picture in the database, but the filename of the
picture.

See the article "Graphics on Labels" on fellow MVP Graham Mayor's website at

http://www.gmayor.com/graphics_on_labels.htm

See the article "Mailmerge Labels with Word XP" on fellow MVP Graham Mayor's
website at

See the "Graphics from data base" item under the "Special merges" section of
fellow MVP Cindy Meister's website at

http://homepage.swissonline.ch/cindy...r/MergFram.htm

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Richard Tackett" Richard wrote in
message ...
I have aan Access database with images of people in bmp format. I want to
print name tags by mail merging to a label. I want to use the firstname,
last
name and photo of each participant on the name tag.