Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Dean Dean is offline

Default Word mail merge coming from Excel

Can you help me out. I have a similar problem with a mail merge and I can't
seem to use the web site you have indicated as my Word doesn't have the data
merge manager under tools. I can't solve the problem of reformatted my
numeric merge down to two decimal places. thanks for any assistance you can
provide.
my work email is
thanks again,
--
Dean

"slb" wrote:

I have a complex spreadsheet with multiple calculations and am merging the
data into Word. When I run the merge, I lose all formatting of the numbers,
and about 10 decimal places print. I have added round functions to my
formulas, but still haven't completly solved the problem. How do I bring in
commas, dollar signs and only 2 decimal points when merging with Word?