Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default Word mail merge coming from Excel

Are you using Word for the Mac? If so, which version?

Peter Jamieson

"Dean" wrote in message
Can you help me out. I have a similar problem with a mail merge and I
can't
seem to use the web site you have indicated as my Word doesn't have the
data
merge manager under tools. I can't solve the problem of reformatted my
numeric merge down to two decimal places. thanks for any assistance you
can
provide.
my work email is
thanks again,
--
Dean

"slb" wrote:

I have a complex spreadsheet with multiple calculations and am merging
the
data into Word. When I run the merge, I lose all formatting of the
numbers,
and about 10 decimal places print. I have added round functions to my
formulas, but still haven't completly solved the problem. How do I bring
in
commas, dollar signs and only 2 decimal points when merging with Word?