Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default How do I block access to a Folder saved on a Server?

Word has no function to protect folders. Networking issues are not
appropriate to a Word forum. Ask in a forum associated with your network
software.

AndrewsWench wrote:
We have a Drive (called F on our server that we use to save all of
our working documents, spreadsheets etc... I have a folder on this
drive that contains employee sensitive information. I would like to
put a password or some other security measure in place to ensure
other staff can not access this information. Is anyone able to
advise me the best way to do this?