Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default How to see files in .docx?

I suppose it depends on what you mean by 'once you unzip it'. If you open
the zip with winrar you can certainly access and edit the component files.
For example, it is one way of editing the ribbon.

"CyberTaz" wrote in message
.. .
I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong :-) but I'd suggest that you
do this with a _copy_ of the file. AFAIK, once you unzip an OXML file you
cannot 'zip it up' again. You can access the individual components but not
change it back to [in this case] a .docx file.

Regards |:)
Bob Jones
[MVP] Office:Mac

On 3/5/10 12:00 PM, in article ,
"Stefan Blom" wrote:

You will have to change the file name extension from docx to zip. Then
open
the zip file.