Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
MarvInBoise

Default Merge Excel Data to Word documents then email individual lette

No, just using Exchange server and Outlook with Rightfax under the covers,
i.e., sends "fax" as the format vs. SMTP.
--
Marv Lusk
Boise Corporation

"MarvInBoise" wrote:

Well DUH, I merged to email instead of document, and that worked, but boy did
it come up many pages and UGLY, especially the signature I have in the Word
document. The email/fax image looks nothing like my Word merge documents.
--
Marv Lusk
Boise Corporation

"MarvInBoise" wrote:

I have successful merge of Excel/Word to generate letters; however, I now
need to fax (via Outlook email) "each individual letter," which they are not.
My Word merge just creates one document with many letters. How can I best
do this? Thanks!
--
Marv Lusk
Boise Corporation