Treesy

I'm not familiar with Meeting but I know you can do this in PowerPoint.

"GeorgeWeir40" wrote:

I do a lot of presentations using Meeting and want to paste text and have it
look like it is being typed. (I'm not a good typist nor speller). Is there a
way to do this?

Example: I am showing a form with a field requiring a detailed discription
of something. I have the text for the field prepared before the presentation
and want to be able to copy and paste the text into the field being shown. I
want the pasting of the information to look like it is being typed into the
field. Makes a more interesting presentation and gives me time to get ready
for the next step in the presentation