Herb Tyson [MVP]

I clicked Send before I meant to. A quick Google search on phonetic font
turned up the following link, which appears to have something that might
work, assuming that Jay's findings don't adequate suit your needs:

http://scripts.sil.org/cms/scripts/p...=FontDownloads

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
http://www.herbtyson.com
"Herb Tyson [MVP]" wrote in message
You'll likely have to buy (download, if you can find one) a specialized
font. If you have the latest version of WordPerfect, the schwa is in the
WP Phonetic set.

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
http://www.herbtyson.com
"zodiaclady" wrote in message
I need to insert linguistic symbols such as "schwa" (upside-down e) into a
Word document but cannot find them in any of the character sets. Any
ideas?