Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Dan[_4_] Dan[_4_] is offline

Default Using "send to/mail recipient (as attachement)" in Word 2003

According to
http://groups.google.com/group/micro...f0e4a34f9e060b

and several other messages turned up by searching the archived Word
newsgroups via Google Groups for Thunderbird and Email, Thunderbird is not
MAPI compliant.

Huh, I thought it was. Is there any work around for this? My wife prefers
to use Tbird for email, it's a new PC, I'm assuming Outlook Express is
loaded, might it be possible to use OE just for this purpose, while leaving
Tbird as the default for email?