Nexan

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

The second part is rather more complicated unless all the lines you want to
move are easily identifiable or you want to swap every three lines around -
See http://www.gmayor.com/replace_using_wildcards.htm

To further clarify what I'm needing to do, the letters in my example will be
wildcards, for the most part. I know how to get the macro to find the
wildcards but not how to cut and past them.

The Help menu seems to suggest using the "Highlight All" option under Find
for such things; however, after I've cut the appropriate text, I can't get
the macro to paste it where it needs to go -- the error claims that no text
has been selected.