Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Default How to copy business card to all 10 cards on Avery template?

Overwhelmed! wrote:
I have created a business card on an Avery template compatible with
Word. How do I copy the completed card design to all the spaces on
the template so that all ten will print?

The "template" is a table. Select the cell that contains the completed card,
and copy to the clipboard. Then select the entire table, and paste.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman