Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Christo Christo is offline

Default Auto-format bullet lists

When I am typing in a document that I did not originate, I often select All
Text to reformat the font size and type to my preference (Times New Roman
12). however, when I am editing a bulleted list, if I backspace the
beginning of one numbered item to append it to the end of the previous
bulleted item, the whole paragraph will drop into another font/size
combination (presumably the default text of the originating author?) What
feature forces this format change, how do I manage that feature, and how do
force auto-format to be my preferred default font/size? Thanks!