Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Default Showing blank space on top and bottom of page

Put the cursor into the thin gray area between the pages and
double-click again. That's quicker than the alternative, which is to
open the Options dialog and check the White Space box. See
http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/WhiteSpace.htm.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

On Tue, 16 Mar 2010 18:36:01 -0700, Longwell
wrote:

I recently discovered I could double-click an area at the top of a page
displayed in print format and the blank space at the top and at the bottom of
the pages would not be shown.
However, I cannot find how to UNDO the above. I would prefer to see the
blank spaces to see how the document looks without having to go to print
preview.
Does anyone know how/where to go to put the display back like it was, with
the blank spaces on the top and bottom of the displayed page?
Thanks for any help.
Larry