Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Default How do I print labels the right size.

I don't know about the "too narrow" bit, but the bottom margin problem could
be being caused by Word.

See the article "The bottom of my pages don't print" at:

http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Format...sDontPrint.htm

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Vic Blake" wrote in message
In answer to Doug Robbins - yes, eveything is set up according to the
book.
The printer functions perfectly when printing labels from Access address
book
so no problems there. Office has been re-installed but before that
everyhing
worked perfectly.

"Vic Blake" wrote:

I want to print a sheet of similar labels in Word and I set them up
entirely
correctly to Avery J8160 specification. But when they print the labels
are
too small, being slightly too naroow and leaving a 3.5 cm margin at the
bottom of the page. I have tried changing the page set up but no
difference.
Address labels print perfectly using my Access address book.