Jezebel

Word has no way to do this. Are you sure the paper wasn't put into the
printer the wrong way round? Or the printer itself might have a setting for
it -- check the printer driver options.

"Drew Danielson" Drew wrote in message
Want to find out if there's a setting somewhere in the page set-up, or
another menu item that would cause a document to print upside-down,

relative
to 'normal' printer behavior.

Just had a case where we sent a doc - that was created by someone not
ourselves - to our printer, and it printed upside-down on pre-printed
letterhead. This problem was compounded when we discovered that other

docs
printed from Word also came out upside-down (Word had not been exited and
re-started when this second doc was printed).

Hoping this is a quick-and-easy answer that I just haven't been able to

find
myself by drilling down in the menu bar items.