garfield-n-odie

What Jezebel says is correct... you can't MAKE Word do this, but IF the
document only contains images (no text) and IF you're using Word 2002 or
2003 and IF the document was created with an earlier version of Word,
then the following article might explain the problem:
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=312838 "Pictures in documents that
were created in an earlier version of Office appear flipped in Office XP
and Office 2003".

Drew Danielson wrote:

Want to find out if there's a setting somewhere in the page set-up, or
another menu item that would cause a document to print upside-down, relative
to 'normal' printer behavior.

Just had a case where we sent a doc - that was created by someone not
ourselves - to our printer, and it printed upside-down on pre-printed
letterhead. This problem was compounded when we discovered that other docs
printed from Word also came out upside-down (Word had not been exited and
re-started when this second doc was printed).

Hoping this is a quick-and-easy answer that I just haven't been able to find
myself by drilling down in the menu bar items.