Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Shauna Kelly Shauna Kelly is offline

Default I did not get Outlook 2007 with my Office 2007 Trial Version.

Hi Robert

May I suggest to Microsoft that 2007 setup ...

You certainly may, but not here. These newsgroups are not generally staffed
by Microsoft people: we're all volunteers.

To send feedback to Microsoft, see
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/FX101538731033.aspx

Hope this helps.

Shauna Kelly. Microsoft MVP.
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word

"Robert" wrote in message
I followed the instructions that everyone has been leaving about
uninstalling
my old version and it worked perfectly. Once I went back to 2007 setup I
was
easily able to add Outlook 2007.

May I suggest to Microsoft that 2007 setup (including trial) have a window
that asks if the user would like to run the 2 versions of office side by
side
or do an upgrade. upgrade should install outlook, side by side should
advise
that outlook cannot run in that mode and the user will need to uninstall
the
old outlook to use the new one.

"Daryl" wrote:

Should have have gotten Outlook 2007 Trial with my Office 2007 Trial. It
is
"Not Available" if I try to add it in "Change" under Add/Remove Programs.