Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
dylane dylane is offline

Default copy pictures from the web only hyperlink displays

This might be obvious, but are you copying the link to the clipboard instead
of the image? In my browser (Firefox) when I right click on an image I get
the option to "Copy Image" or "Copy Image Location" the 2nd one will only
copy the hyperlink and not the actual image. There is a similar choice in
Internet Explorer, but the wording is different.

You can check if this is a a Word problem by seeing if you can copy the
image successfully into another program (like MS Paint).

Also, would be helpful to know which version of Word you are using.

"hairbear" wrote:

When I copy pictures from the web and other text all the hyperlinks are
displayed. No pictures are displayed.

--
hairbear