Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] mohannadaltabban1981@gmail.com is offline

Default How do I find the symbol for Pearson's Chi-square?

On Saturday, April 12, 2008 at 8:54:00 PM UTC+2, Meggievan wrote:
I need to type the symbol for Pearson's Chi-square one time into a paper I am
writing. I could not find it in the available symbols for Word. Please help.

I have got THE PERFECT ANSWER,

need is the mother of innovation!

so, in the font menu, you will find a weird font in the font menu of Microsoft word, AFTER GEORGIA AND BEFORE GILL SANS MT. Actually i could not read the name of this weird font, because it is weird!

if you choose this font and type K, it will look EXACTLY like the symbol of Chi-square. But if you copy-paste here, it will look just like normal K €śthe font is not recognized in this blog€ť.

I just did it for my master thesis!

Good luck!