Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Goober

Default How do I change the words on my email stationery?

I designed email stationery from the msn choices on Outlook, so this is
actually an Outlook question I think. When I want to send an email, it pops
up as a Word document with a background, a logo, and my contact info at the
top of the page, looking very snazzy. I'd like to redesign it and can't
figure out how to do this. I am manually turning off the background, and
manually changing the phone number and company subheading every time I send
out an email. I'd also like to have the signature automatically put in my
name, address, etc. at the bottom of the email and whatever it is I keep
trying to do, it's not the right thing. Aging memory...