viv

Thank you. That DID work. And I later realised that our doc mgmt system,
iManage lets you make anything into a label. Didn't have to create a custom
label. Thanks for all your help everyone.

"viv" wrote:

Have to do a mail merge & use labels that are a custom size. They are 4 to a
page, landscape, paper size is 33cm (13") wide x 22.5cm (8.8") high. I have
no problem creating the custom labels. The problem is that the label
information window won't let me choose a custom paper size. Any way I can do
that? I have created the custom paper size & saved into normal.dot &
global.dot but it is not an available option when creating the labels. Thanks