Graham Mayor

The simplest plan is to add a printers toolbar to enable one click selection
of the printer - the method is shown at
http://www.gmayor.com/fax_from_word.htm

VA-boy wrote:
In Word the pop up window 'Envelopes and Labels' should allow me to
choose the printer as I go and have a default printer set for all
labels and envelopes. As you may know envelopes and labels should not
be run through laser printers due to the heat causing the adhesive to
stick to the inside of your laser and shorten it's life span. I even
have a seperate tray that I use just for envelopes in my ink jet.
That's why I have both a laser (for normal printing) and a ink jet
(for labels and envelopes). In order to switch to my ink jet now I
have have to go to printers reset the default printer to my ink jet
then go to the envelopes and labels to print my envelope. I can't do
this on the fly and I can't set a default for all envelopes or all
labels.

I have heard this problem from other people (admin assistants and
secretaries) before. Anyone who prints alot of labels and envelopes
would love this! This should have been addressed long ago.

suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click
the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the
button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft
Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane.