Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Ron Ehrlich

Default Can word do mouseover comment like excel

Good morning and happy VD: In Excel, I can insert a comment into a cell, and
excel puts a little red flag in the corner of the cell, and you can mouseover
that flag and see the comment. Does anyone know how to make a "hot spot" in
word such that when you mouseover a flag, it displays some text not visible
otherwise? I already know how to insert comment in word and then do the
show-hide trick, but then you see all the junk in the entire document, which
is not the behavior we desire. Thanks in advance for any suggestions.
--
Ron Ehrlich