Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers,microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Daiya Mitchell

Default space after using auto correct command

Word doesn't do this. Are these AutoCorrects you created yourself? If you
selected the word and copied it into the AutoCorrect dialog, it may have
come with a space. You'll need to fix the entries so that they don't have a
space.

On 11/20/05 10:56 AM, "Rasoul Khoshravan Azar" wrote:

When I enter a word or phrase using auto correct, always a space enters at
the end of the word. This is cumbersome when I want to put period (.) just
after the word.
Is there any way to modify auto correct, not to put a period at the end?

--
Daiya Mitchell, MVP Mac/Word
Word FAQ: http://www.word.mvps.org/