Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Default save as

That big round thing in the upper left corner isn't just a decoration.
It's called the "Office button", and it serves the same purpose as the
old File menu (which appears again in Word 2010, admitting Microsoft's
mistake). Click it to open a menu with such things as Open, Save As,
and Print.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

On Tue, 1 Jun 2010 16:06:01 -0700, Tracy
wrote:

In the new Word 2007, I can't find an option to "save as" I want to save the
same document as two different things, and I can't find the "save as" button.
Help!