Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default Mail merge to continuous labels skips labels between pages

Hey, wait a minute. None of the people providing (or trying to provide)
help in these forums work for Microsoft. So don't tell me what to do.

If I had a printer capable of handling continuous feed labels I would try
and replicate the problem. However I do not have such a printer so I cannot
investigate your problem.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"CMLCBigGuy" wrote in message
At this point I am tempted to reply with stronger language, worthy of Eric
S.
Raymond, but I will stay my hand in the interest of communication and of
helping others...
This problem is not printer-specific! It happens on any printer. You do
not need to have this specific printer to investigate this problem! Note
that I and others on this forum have seen this problem while using other
printers. This is NOT a problem with the printer. Please investigate!
Thank you,

"Doug Robbins - Word MVP" wrote:

I do not have such a printer so I cannot investigate your problem.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"CMLCBigGuy" wrote in message
I would suggest that this is NOT a printer driver problem. I proved
this
my satisfaction by running labels successfully using another program
and
the
SAME printer driver! Epson does not have a printer driver for this
printer
under XP--they do for Win98 and ME. I note many people on this forum
complaining of this, and while some may be due to printer settings, not
all
are! Please investigate.
Thank you,
CMLCBigGuy

"Doug Robbins - Word MVP" wrote:

I would suggest that it is a printer driver problem. See if Epson has
an
updated driver for the printer.

--
Hope this helps.