Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman

Default Sections - Word

Hi Treza,

If you must have one book section equal to one Word section (that is,
the part of a document between consecutive section breaks), then it
can't be done -- the second page will have the same header and footer
as the other even-numbered pages, and the third page will have the
same header and footer as the other odd-numbered pages.

One alternative is to use two Word sections for each book section: one
for the first two pages, and another for the rest of the book section.
The other alternative is to use a different program (although I don't
know which one).

Which method would you prefer?

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

On Thu, 27 Apr 2006 16:11:02 -0700, Treza Blu
wrote:

I know this has been posted before, but I am still at a lost and I am a
designer and I just don't get Word.

I have many sections and I would like the first page of all sections to be
different
second page to be blank
third page to have header section different
the sections that follow to be even and odd pages that are the same throughout
then you start over with section two

Is this that difficult....