Becicat

I'm pretty ignorant...I usually save to hard drive, then to zip for back-up.
I just want to update this file on zip. What do you mean by "using Explorer"
to copy to zip drive?

"Jezebel" wrote:

Saving directly to removable media often corrupts the document and
frequently the medium as well. If you've got away with it in the past,
you've been lucky. Save the file to your hard disk, then use Explorer to
copy it to the Zip drive.

"Becicat" wrote in message
I received a message saying "word cannot complete the transmission due to a
File Permission Error" when attempting to save an updated file to my Zip
Drive. I saved others, and the disc is not up to its capacity. Help.