Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
newone newone is offline

Default how do I create 4 to a page postcards on 81/2 x 11 paper using

Thank you. It was so easy once you told me how!

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Go to Tools | Letters and Mailings | Envelopes and Labels. On the Labels
tab, click Options and choose Avery 3263. Click OK. Click New Document. This
will give you a sheet of postcards. They're set up as a table, so make sure
you have table gridlines displayed (Table | Show Gridlines) so you can see
the postcard boundaries.

"newone" wrote in message
How do I create 4 to a page postcards on 81/2 x 11" cardstock, using
microsoft word 2003? I want text only on one side of card, and will use
address labels. Thanks for your help.