Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Holly Holly is offline

Default The bottom of line of text and the pg number in footer is not

Thanks, and I changed the margins and the footers spacing to no avail. The
page numbers don't appear on the pages where I've placed a color jpg file
that takes up most of the page. All of the b/w pages print the page number
correctly. Any ideas?? I'm printing to an HP Deskjet, and the color looks
great for the graphics I'm printing.

"Jay Freedman" wrote:

On Thu, 10 Sep 2009 15:22:01 -0700, nutsbolts
wrote:

I have a diagram taking up most of a page that I inserted as a jpg file, and
it's formatted as "square". The only text is at the bottom of the page,
tabbed to the right side (Figure 3). The footer is at the default .5" from
the bottom, and contains the page number. Neither the Figure 3 or the page
number is displaying when printed. Help! Thanks.

See http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Format...sDontPrint.htm.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman