Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

Default how do i enter a page after a text box?

In order to type text in the document, click *outside* the text box or
press ESC twice..

You *cannot* create a Page Break in a text box - the text boxes are objects
on the 'pages', there are no pages in text boxes. That's why your
InsertBreak menu is dimmed. Once you are active in the doc again the
command will be available & the keystroke will work

If you want to create another text box, do it the same way you created the
first one. You can also Link the text boxes together so the content flows
from one to the next (depending on your version of Word).
--
HTH |:)
Bob Jones

"CMO" wrote in message
I have filled half the page with a text box that contains text. I now need
to leave the text box and continue typing on the rest of the page, or
insert
a page break with a new page and continue my typing.
How do I jump out of the text box to continue typing on the rest of the
page? Or simply put, how do i insert a new page after a text box since
the
cursor keeps returning to a particular position in the text box?

Thanks in advance for every help
CMO