Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Stan Brown Stan Brown is offline

Default HATE Word 2007

Thu, 2 Aug 2007 16:44:01 -0700 from irritatedbygrpahics
:
Somebody please create a skin or a way to get rid of the new and more helpful
"ribbon". It is taking me five-times as long to create a document then
before. Don't give me new graphic images to learn

Why don't you use the keyboard shortcuts for operations you perform
frequently? They are much faster than Word 2007's menus or any
earlier version's menus.

--
"The Internet is famously powered by the twin engines of
bitterness and contempt." -- Nathan Rabin, /The Onion/