Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
lost default bacground color!

Default Why can't I remove background color?

I have Word 2002. The background of ALL my Word docs turned blue just
duddenly. I don't know what I pressed by accident but I can't get back my
default white backgrounds. I thought it was just the doc I was working on but
ALL my docs now open with a completely blue bsckground. I have tried going to
Boreders & Shadings, to Format then Backgrounds but nothing works. Even my
Auto Font color changed from black to white! Can anyone heko me get back the
Defaults?