Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Idaho Word Man

Default how do I import a graphic into Word from Adobe programs

Instead of inserting a graphic file, try selecting it in Illustrator, move
into Word and select Edit - Paste Special. Then from the window that comes
up, select Picture (Windows Metafile) or Picture (Enhanced Metafile).
I don't KNOW that will work, but it has given me good results for some
graphics.

"graphik820" wrote:

I am trying to import into Word a logo created in Adobe Illustrator.
I have tried saving as png, tiff, eps, wmf, and it still prints out w/jaggy
edges.
If anyone knows a way around this, please write me