Clever Ann

Default How to convert editable word doc to editable html in a browser?

I want to use a browser to edit my current (very large) document. It is
formatted using a word template. I can convert to html, but the edit capable
fields are no longer open for input. If I conver to html keeping the
smartags, the document opens in word. I want the document in the browser -
with edit capable fields in tact.

Do I have to add the edit tags back to the html? Or is there a tool
available that will do this? Or do I need a browser based editor to replace
word?

I don't want to abandon ship on this idea, but my research is eating up all
my time. Thanks for any guidence!!