Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
philber philber is offline

Default I need formula in excel spreadsheet to work in multple word pa

It isn't the answer unfortunately. I need to be able to manipulate the excel
spreadsheet within word so if I change numbers on page 1 the total filters
through to subsequent pages. I am not concerned about changing the formula in
excel and it reflecting in the spreadsheet in word. Hope you have the answer
Graham

Thank you

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

Use edit paste special html format with the 'link' box checked. Any
changes you make in the sheet should be immediately transferred when both
the document and the sheet are open, or when the link is updated otherwise.

philber wrote:
I am doing a paste special from excel to word. the spreadsheet spans
several pages and I need the formulas to work through all of them