Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default CTRL+Click

Agreed, it doesn't work. But it should!

http://word.mvps.org

"Graham Mayor" wrote in message
Have you tried to select two or more non-contiguous in-line images?

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
But you can select noncontiguous text areas using Ctrl+click, so why
would it not work for inline images? I would imagine if it doesn't work,
it's because the images are a mixture of inline and wrapped.

http://word.mvps.org

"Graham Mayor" wrote in message
By default, images in Word are inserted in line, so they behave much
like large font characters. To be able to select multiple images you
would need to change their layout option to something other than
in-line.

"Tamutka" wrote in message
Hi there,
suddenly I have a problem, only in Word. If I try to select two or more
cliparts or pictures, this shortcut does not work. It is OK in Power
Point
2007 and 2010, also in Excel 2010 and 2007 but in Word not.
Where can I arrange that?
Thank you
--
Natasa