Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor

Default envelope address does not print in the correct place

See http://www.gmayor.com/changing_envelope_layout.htm - you can also
download sample envelope templates from my web site.

whippet wrote:
I am trying to print a single envelope from MS WORD 2003. I have the
size set at #10 - 4 1/8 x 9 1/2. When it prints it is at the very top
of the envelope and the return address does not appear. I tried
setting the margins manually and auto nothing works.
My computer is set with a partition so i can run Windows 98 and XP
professional
When i am in Windows 98 the envelop prints fine.