Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default Use 3 Paper trays

If this is a mail merge, you should set up the mail merge main document
correctly. In any Word file, you can go to the Paper tab of Page Setup and
set the tray for "First page" and "Other pages" for either "Whole document"
or "This section."

"Paul Yang" wrote in message

This file is exporting from our database but generates as a Microsoft Word
file. Therefore, the setting is ready to print by our printer. However,
it
is still not working after contacting HP for printer's setup. So, please
tell me step by step. Thanks.

Paul

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

The envelope will necessarily be in its own section (since it's a
different
paper size); you can set paper trays separately for each section.

"Paul Yang" Paul wrote in message

I need to use 3 different paper trays for printing out the Word 2007
document. Tray 1: manual tray with envelope feeder, Tray 2: regular
letter,
and Tray 3: letterhead paper. My setting is -- first page uses Tray 3,
rest
pages use Tray 2, but the last page uses tray 1 for envelope. However,
still can't find the way to do it. Please help me. Thanks.