Posted to microsoft.public.publisher,microsoft.public.word.newusers
Patricia Shannon

Default Fix for file open/save problem

Thanks. I'll put this on my msg. It's hard keeping up with the latest on
this problem, esp. because I was out part of last week with bronchitis.
Also, I don't have time to look at every msg on the boards. I tried to get
something helpful out there because I saw people still having the problem,
and thought it might avoid other helpful people having to give the same msg
over & over. I have had several people leave msgs thanking me, and saying
that the info I gave was helpful to them.
If someone else would like to volunteer to go put the latest info on a bunch
of these boards regularly, I would be delighted. It seems to me someone from
Microsoft should be doing so.

"Patricia Shannon" wrote:

A recent Windows update has caused problems for many people in opening and
saving files.
See the following for possible solutions:

http://www.microsoft.com/communities...1d7&sloc=en-us

http://www.microsoft.com/communities...21d&sloc=en-us

http://www.microsoft.com/communities...a-4b9fcf741916