Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
DP DP is offline

Default still here?

Suzanne (if you get this post)

I notice that some responders in 'Answers' actually work for MS which you
and others MVPs do not. How will this affect those of you we have been
speaking to?
Are they timing this change with the release of 2010? Will th others be
using another forum or is 'Answer' the replacement?

Thanks
Dottie

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

I have noted considerable fall-off in all the msnews NGs. I think people
have already started migrating to Answers, as there seems to be a steady
increase in questions posted there.

http://word.mvps.org

"Peter T. Daniels" wrote in message
Has the newsgroup been turned off? No new posting since 9:24 am (EDT)!

.