Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Rhema2005

Default Changing Default Font in normal.dot

Hi,

Have done the recommended "font change", however, when "cut & paste" text
into my openend word format (that could have any font, different from the
default), the system reverts to Times New Romans, albeit in my case, my
default is "Verdana". Any other suggestions?

Thanks.

Peter

"SVC" wrote:

Try this link:
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Customizat...alTemplate.htm

"snsd" wrote:

Hi: I don't like the default Times Roman font in normal.dot. I prefer Arial.
Is there a way to universally change normal.dot so it's all occurrences of
Times Roman get replaced with Arial? I've tried doing so a number of times -
and then sometimes at the end of a page, or when I hit the enter key...Times
Roman pops-up again.