Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Greg Maxey Greg Maxey is offline

Default 7 or Z symbol

Suzanne,

I concede that your article is very good, but I really don't see how my
explaination of overstriking one character with another could be more
direct.

If you have suggestions for improvement then I would like to hear them.

--
Greg Maxey/Word MVP
See:

Suzanne S. Barnhill wrote:
For an article more directly targeted to your requirements, see
http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/Overbar.htm

"LindaC" wrote in message
I have read your article thanks, but I still am not clear. I just
don't get it.

"Greg Maxey" wrote:

You can create them easily enough. See:

http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Banner_Text.htm

After you create the symbols you can save them as AutoText.

On Mar 20, 8:56 am, LindaC wrote:
I am looking for the character 7 that has a line through it
(differentiate it from a 1) and also a Z with a horizontal line
through it. Anyone know where I can get these symbols? Thanks.