Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
bingo bingo is offline

Default Import bibliography in source manager XML format

The reference manager import utility is not based on site scrapping
but uses a two step process. Most online journals provides links to
download metadata into bibtex, RIS or other standard formats. I use
regex functions to find proper document id and use these links to get
metadata information and import it in word. However, I liked your
suggestion of preview and I will try to roll it out in next release of
reference manager.

Regards